Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 13, Art. 27, Art. 28, Art. 29, Art. 30, Art.31, Art.34, Art. 50, Art.51, Art.52, Art.53, Art.54, Art.56 of the Law on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette of RS" no. 62/2014, 6/2016- st. law and 44/2018- st. law), the company Luna d.o.o. Požarevac, notifies its respected customers who purchase goods through the website www.fashion-luna.com on the following
1. The sale of goods through the website www.fashion-luna.com is performed within the registered activity of the company Luna d.o.o, Baje Sekulica bb, Požarevac, reg. no. 17547879 TIN: 103288293, phone: +381 12 520 363, fax: +381 12 520 363, www.fashion-luna.com, electronic address for all complaints, claims and objections is: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can find information about the trader here.
2. The basic features of all our items with all the accompanying declarations can be found at www.fashion-luna.com.
3. According to the Law on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia" No. 62/2014, 6/2016- st. law and 44/2018- st. law), purchase through our sales website www.fashion-luna.com is considered as distance selling.
4. You can download the distance contract here.
5. All products sold through the website www.fashion-luna.com possess the properties necessary for the regular use of that kind of goods in accordance with its purpose, which is defined in the Declaration of each individual product, in accordance with all relevant laws of the Republic of Serbia.
6. The conformity of the goods to the contract shall be determined exclusively by the properties and purpose of the goods as defined by the respective declarations of each individual product.
7. The selling price of the goods is indicated with each item in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia.
8. All products that have special properties or defects, as well as products that are on special discounts or promotions will be clearly marked with the indicated price of each individual product as prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia. Periods of promotional and / or special deal discounts will be adequately indicated.
9. Photographs of the products are only illustrative in nature, so they do not always have to correspond to the actual products in all details. Due to the possibility to individually adjust the monitor or display on a mobile device, we cannot guarantee the full colour equivalence of our colour products as seen by users (consumers) on the screen of your monitor or mobile device. Please note that in such cases, the complaint is not justified.
11. You can visit our online store and make a desired purchase in it as a Registered User or as a Guest. You can get acquainted with the registration process here.
13. When creating a purchase order, by pressing the Confirm button, you will take over the obligation to purchase and pay for the ordered goods.
14. You can pay all your purchases on the online website of Luna Fashion House by payment cards during the purchase process on the site.
You can get acquainted with payment methods here.
15. Terms of purchase of goods with special benefits for members of our loyalty club can be found here
16. The conditions for joining our loyalty club can be found here
17. Purchases with special price benefits and / or special sales incentives (giveaways, stock sales and similar) are made in accordance with the terms and conditions published on the website www.fashion-luna.com.
18. The service of delivery of goods is defined here and is free for all orders on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, while for the rest of the world it is defined here. Delivery of products worth more than 400 Euros is free of charge for the territories outside the Republic of Serbia. The exceptions to this rule are: special distant areas whose list can be downloaded here, countries of increased risk, whose list can be downloaded here and the areas / countries under UN sanctions, whose list can be downloaded here.
19. Products that are delivered to countries outside the territory of the Republic of Serbia are invoiced with value added tax (VAT). In addition to the cost of the desired products, the invoice also contains the amount of transport costs. Please bear in mind that you are obliged to pay the cost of customs and value added tax on purchased products and any additional related costs incurred in accordance with local regulations.
20. Purchased goods are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Serbia through courier service Daily Express, in the manner defined here. For all territories outside the borders of the Republic of Serbia, we make deliveries through the DHL courier service, as defined here.
21. You can pay the products purchased via the online store www.fashion-luna.com by cash at the time of delivery or payment cards for purchase and delivery on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. If you want to buy a product that will be shipped in the territory outside the borders of the Republic of Serbia, payment is only by defined payment cards at the time of purchase on the site. You can see the payment methods here.
22. You have the right to terminate the distance contract at any time before or after receiving the goods. You can get acquainted with your rights guaranteed by law here. The procedure is defined here, you just need to submit a form that you can download here.
23. If you do not wish to retain the product after receiving it, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract in the manner defined here. In the event of the withdrawal from the contract, you are entitled to a refund in accordance with the refund procedure you can download here.
24. If you find that the size is not appropriate when receiving the ordered products, you have the option to replace the product for another in the appropriate size within 14 days, as defined here.
25. If, after receiving the goods ordered, you want to replace the item for another article, which may be of higher, lower or same price categories as the previously ordered item, you can replace it within 14 days as defined here.
26. For all products that you have purchased through the website www.fashion-luna.com, you have the right to file a complaint, claim or objection in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. Here you can download a document that defines your legally guaranteed rights. The procedure for their resolving is conducted on the basis of the provisions of the abovementioned law, as well as the provisions of the Law on Trade ("Official Gazette of RS" No. 53/10, 10/2013), in a way that is defined for goods purchased through an online store. You can find the method and procedure for filing a complaint here.
27. When you need to file a complaint, claim or objection, you must send us a completed form that you can download here.
28. In the event that we are unable to replace the item for which we accepted the complaint with the appropriate one, the other item, the Luna fashion house is obliged to make a refund to you. You can check the refund procedure here.
29. Items purchased in our online store may not be returned to our retail stores, but only through the procedure described in the Complaint Procedure and the Right to Withdrawal part.
30. You can always contact us in writing at: Fashion House Luna, Baje Sekulica bb, 12000 Požarevac.
31. The entire content shown on the web site of the Fashion House Luna is owned by the Fashion House Luna.
32. All your orders placed during the weekend and holidays will be processed on the first following working day.
33. In the event that one of the defined cases of force majeure occurs, all our previously undertaken obligations shall be delayed for a certain period of time. All contracts accepted by that moment or at the time of the appearance of the event of force majeure shall be partially or completely terminated by one of the participants (you or Luna). The force majeure includes a state of war, unrest, civil war, revolution, emergency or special state of functioning of the state, strike or general strike of key infrastructure institutions, suspension of the delivery of electricity-telephone-Internet services, natural disasters, etc. In the event of such special conditions of life and work, Luna will do everything in its power to resolve all current orders, situations in the fastest possible way.
For any additional questions or any clarification of any of the above-defined rules for the functioning of our website www.fashion-luna.com or your rights as a customer, you may contact us in one of the following ways: by e-mail to the email address email@example.com, by letter to the address Fashion House Luna, Baje Sekulica bb, 12000 Požarevac or simply call us at +381 12 719 52 47 in the period from 08:00 - 15:00 every working day.
Basic information about the company:
Company (full name): LUNA DOO
Tax identification number (TIN): 103288293
Activity and activity code: 1413 - Manufacture of other clothing
Company head office (street and number, place): Baje Sekulica bb, Pozarevac
Phone number: +381 12 719 52 36
Phone number of online store: +381 12 719 52 47
E-mail address of online store: firstname.lastname@example.org